Why are some black and some white?

Not all people have the same skin color. Not everyone in the same family has the same skin. Although parents are white, sometimes their sons and daughters may be black. Even more so depending on the location of one's skin is black and white.

  

All over the world, people's skin color varies. Originally, the skin color of people in Africa is black, and in some countries, including Europe-Australia, Japan, the skin color is white. Nepal Some people of India have colors like wheat, white or black all over.

Why don't we all have the same skin color? It is only natural to ask this question.

According to scientists, the main reason for the difference in the color of our skin is due to the various chemical processes in our skin. Our skin contains a substance called "chromosome." It has no color of its own. But when combined with other chemicals, it produces a special color. This is how our skin color is constructed. If a person does not have this element, then such person is called "albino". The color of such a person's skin is very white. Such people can be in any part of the world. Albinos in Africa are more white than whites in Europe.


The actual color of our skin is as creamy as white. But due to chromosome, our skin looks a little yellow. Our skin color is also black. The reason for this is melanin in our skin. This melanin is controlled by six genes in our body. Whether man is black or white, he is essentially melanin in his body. Melanin is also basically two types. The first of these is phyomelanin from red to first, while the second isomelanin to dark yellow to black. Pheomelanin is more active in people with white skin, while in black skin, eumelanin is more active. Some of the whites are fine and some are very white or some of the blacks are black and some are black, but the number and size of the appearance of the body plays a role.

Melanin is basically the outer layer of the skin. It is formed in specialized cells called melanocytes of the outer layer of the skin. This cell reacts specifically to sunlight. That is, it has the ability to be sensitive to photosensitive, such as the eye, which can distinguish the radiation from the sun and other sources. This means that sunlight affects the melanin in the skin. The ultraviolet rays in sunlight also play a role in the formation of this element.

That is why melanin acts as a biological defense armor to protect our skin from the bad effects of the sun's radiation rays. It does not allow our skin to be destroyed by the effects of the sun's radiation rays, but it also does not allow the adverse effects of DNA on the body's cells to change. In the same way, protecting the DNA from the ill effects of ultraviolet can protect us from various skin cancers.

What is important to note is that the ultraviolet rays of the sun are higher in the summer and less in winter. This is also a good reason why our skin is darker in the summer and less in the winter when the sun is high.

The sun's light falls on the earth's equatorial line. That is why melanin is abundant in people's skin. The people there are darker than the people in other places. The reason for the redness in our skin is the blood flowing through the small veins in the skin. Due to the blood flowing through the veins, our skin looks red.

These four colors - white, yellow, black and red - determine the color of the skin. They are the color of our skin according to the proportion they are mixed with. Different types of skin colors in different breeds are made of these four colors.


Sometimes the temperature can even change the color of the skin. For example in winter our skin color is yellow and red in summer. This process helps to regulate the body's temperature. When a person's body temperature is too high, the nerves near the skin stretch. In this way the blood is spread to many parts of the body and the temperature decreases. Meanwhile, the skin color appears red. In the winter, this is the exact opposite process. Instead of spreading the veins, it shrinks. At this point the blood only accumulates in a few parts and our skin color appears yellow. But this change is only temporary. After the body temperature returns to normal, our skin's true color reappears.

As we mentioned above, melanin acts as a protector to prevent the sun's ultraviolet rays. What is interesting is that melanin does not block all the ultraviolet rays, allowing them to penetrate the skin in some way. It is through the sun's rays that our body is able to produce vitamin D. Perhaps if melanin did not allow the sun's rays to penetrate the body to some extent, a dangerous situation could arise. In fact, 90 percent of the vitamin D we produce in the body is derived from the sun's rays and the remaining 10 percent from the foods we eat.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.